Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Angie N Photography: Summer Schedule & Hours

Schedule? Hours? What is that? It's summertime! Well, almost! In two and half days I will be in FULL time mommy mode, which means things here at Angie N Photography will be a bit slower than usual. I keep looking at my kids and wishing time would slow down, and summer is my opportunity for that. Time at home, at the pool, fishing, playing baseball...and just being with them. I will NOT be in the studio every day, however I WILL still be booking appointments and I am almost always available for your questions etc. Sessions will just be limited, and my response times may be slightly delayed from time to time. I do have a couple of exciting things planned for sessions and can't wait to show you all. They are completely geared toward the fun that is summer! So stay tuned for more on that:) Also, keep in mind that I am looking for 2013 Seniors. Never to early to start booking those sessions and earning free prints. In the meantime...enjoy your summer:)

No comments: