Sunday, May 6, 2012

On a personal note....

I still have sessions to blog and I will get to them soon. I just had to drop in today and share this precious face with you all. If you read my blog you know that I struggle with sharing personal things here or keeping this page strictly business. But I live in a small town, full of people I love, and I guess I think you all don't mind seeing the faces of my cows, and my family:) It's a way for you all to KNOW me as a person, and not just a photographer. If you ever doubted me when I say my camera is always close at hand...doubt no more. I captured this sweet sad face all in the midst of me telling him "no Brady, I am not going to drive to gamestop tonight and buy you a new game". The face however was melting my heart. It was a real broken heart...and I had to capture it. I even got a shot of him being irritated that I had my camera right there to capture his sad moment. Keep your camera's close by friends...you will want to remember these moments:) Sad-1cm Sad-2cm

No comments: