Wednesday, August 8, 2012

It's been a while.....

I know, I have spent the summer neglecting this blog. We have spent most of the summer playing baseball. My 11 year old son's team made it to the state tourney in Tyler and we returned home 2 weeks ago. Since then, we have been trying to have some summer time real quick since school starts in (omg) two weeks! But just because we've been busy with ball doesn't mean there aren't pictures to blog. I have had lots of little ones lately. And my very own Brady even turned 7 on July 17th. I am going to make this the all inclusive blog post and post away...hope you all have had a great summer! Allstars-5cm Here is my All Star with his All Star dad. Boone-1copycm Here is Baby Boone, who just so happens to be my precious 2nd cousin:) AVA-2copycm This is baby Ava and her sweet mom Daly. Love them:) Brady7Blog2 And last but not least, my sweet Brady on his 7th birthday:)

No comments: