Friday, March 1, 2013

Cake Smashing Good Time {Angie N Photography}

Yippee! It is Friday and that meant today was Jillian's one year cake smash! Cake and Friday, what could be better? This shoot has been in the works for a couple of weeks now, as I had my mind set on this fabulous backdrop and outfit, created by the ever so talented Two Crazy Girls Designs. And, how about that cake! Thank you to Sweets & Treats for the perfectly matched and tasty cake...and no...I did not eat ANY of it:) And I guess I should mention my neglect to this blog. I promise I will try and be better about blogging sessions. I have just been so awesomely busy, that blogging has gone way far down on the to do list. With that said, I truly appreciate you all, and am having the time of my life capturing all your precious moments for you! And now on to the BIRTHDAY GIRL....blue eyed Jillian:) Happy Birthday sweet girl! J-7copy1 J-6copy1 J-4copy1 J-2copy1

No comments: