Monday, March 19, 2012

Bluebonnet Time! Angie N Photography

Let me just start by saying that looks can be deceiving. This session was HARD! I took Barret with me on this shoot and when we got in the car he said to me " wow mom, I didn't know you worked so hard"! It was warm, (as in I was sweating), the lighting was a bit harsh which meant we kept moving things around, and the kids were not in the mood for me at all. But we pulled it off and got some great images of them!

This session included this precious girls sweet brothers, which I posted on the Facebook page sneak peeks. But I am just going to show a couple of her here on the blog. She takes my breath away. She is so pretty. I usually don't stray too much from my clean crisp post processing, but I just felt these deserved that creamy dreamy warm look. So, I played with them and I love the way they came out. Special thanks to the family that let us use their gorgeous field full of bluebonnets:)

Bluebonnets-114cm

Bluebonnets-138cm

No comments: