Friday, March 9, 2012

Senior 2012: Gary {Angie N Photography}

Yes, It is senior time! And I only take a limited number of seniors each year. However, I am starting to really like this age group. They don't run from me! I have had lots of small children see my camera and take off in a high speed run:) I'm thinking that next year, I may open myself up to take on just a few more of these. Seniors are not inhibited by the camera at all! And I LOVE that!

This is Gary. A Jasper High School Senior. I asked him what his plans were for after graduation and his answer was that he was planning to go work construction or on an oil rig somewhere. Gary was great to work with. I am sure he will do great wherever his post high school journey's may lead him! Best wishes for your future!

Setzer-5_editcm

Setzer-39cm

Setzer-49_editcm

No comments: