Thursday, March 8, 2012

Maternity: Brasher Family {Angie N Photography}

Let me start with what a busy week this has been. Business has been booming this week. And spring is getting full very fast! Thank You! I photographed the Cinderalla play two nights this week. It is being put on by the Methodist Church. You should check it out. It's a great show and the cast is awesome. I had a senior yesterday, and I'll get to his blog post shortly. But first, this maternity session. It was WONDERFUL! I had not shot a maternity session in a while, so I was very excited to hear from the expecting Caroline!

This session was so beautiful. We had a lot of things going for us in this session. Great couple, cute kid, awesome light,and beautiful location. Caroline is one beaming expecting mom. And photographing her and her family was so much fun. I can already tell that little "Bryce" is going to have so much love given to him. And I can't wait for him to get here so I can snuggle him and take his newborn pics!

Brasher-67editcm

Brasher-10editcm

Brasher-108editcm

Brasher-1copycm

No comments: